Friday, January 27, 2012

WELCOME BACK……..


Hello readers….!!

First of all I am really sorry for making you wait for so long, kya kare life is still unpredictable.*Kabhi college wale Exams lete hai, aur kabhi life Exam leti hai, we have to survive in both the situations* Kuch priorities aisi hoti hai jinhe ignore nahi kiya ja sakta. Anyways, things become part of life, and we have to manage them anyhow. I hope you must have missed the blog very much, as a result of that I am back with the new refreshing look of Ek Ajnabee Sa, with the same interesting love story. I hope on this occasion of introducing the new look of blog, you must be feeling more attached to it.

I have tried to make the blog more interesting with new add on features like the chat box in which u can leave your message which will be visible to me when I will be logged in. In this way you will be directly be able to contact me.
You can also use the Google Friends connect feature to connect with this blog.
You can subscribe to our blog by using subscribe to function, where you can subscribe to the posts or to the comments.
You can also subscribe to our feeds Powered by Feedburner.

First of all tomorrow I will be posting a Fast Forward story till now, so that you all can catch it back, and it will be helpful for our new readers too. This Fast Forward will include a short recap of the happenings till now and it will be a good way to refresh your mind with the story. 

If you have any problem regarding the blog content and the features please let me know. I have redesigned it to feel it more attached to you, as a part of your life.

I have a single request to all of you, please share this blog with your friends and buddies. You can use the sharing tools available on blog to share it on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites, and remember that your comments are so valuable for me, please do comment.
Hope to see you back in the world of my story.

Everyone have his/her own story, it is on you how you take it, feel it and make it special.

Happy Reading!!!!

Regards
Mohit Salvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment