Friday, September 9, 2011

Kuch Khaas hai……….



I was done with food and snacks that I have to take as a dinner, to maintain the energy and the enthusiasm up to work on laptop with the dance songs. It was 11.00 in the night, when I started working on the dance numbers. All the songs are girl types and I really got bored with the work with in half an hour. I looked at the clock, it was just 11.30, that means I have lot much time to do this rubbish work. I called Simmy, she was about to sleep if I would have not called her. I told her everything that happened with me and the beauty queen group, and also about the new dance teacher.
“Ahh.. so you are having fun out there. Keep enjoying my son. I think I am missing so much fun.” She said after getting the updates of the day.
“Not really, but I really wanna see you dancing, I have heard that you are a good dancer.” She is all good.
“Ya, actually I am not that much connected with dance, rather I would prefer to sing a song with you.” She chuckled.
“I will be glad to do that.” *Oh man.. I just love her.*
I checked the time, it was about 1.15am. She was about to sleep so we decided to cut the talk over here. Some times I wonder, why we talk to each other? I know we are best friends but still we care a lot for each other. After talking so much sweet things, I was not in the mood of going back to that rubbish work, I too decided to sleep and wake up early so that I can finish the job.

Another morning has arrived. I tried to open my sleepy eyes slowly when I noticed someone standing near my bed. It was Surbhi.
“Common you Hippo, get up quickly. You really do not have any sense about the electricity crisis in India. I still could not believed, what is going on around me? What is making me face this entire lecture at this time of morning?
“Last night you have left your TV turned on. When I woke up at 5.00 in the morning, I heard the Lady Gaga songs playing in your room, you are lucky, dad haven’t heard that.” She explained it.
“Ahh,, leave that.” I tried to ignore her. I checked the clock, it was the same story, I woke up at 8.15am and I was getting late for my college, and the most important thing, I wave not prepared the song mix for the Beauty queen, she will kill me, for sure. I got up quickly and however managed to get ready by 8.45am. Ms. Pooja has informed us that she will be waiting for us sharp at 9.00 in the music hall, but I must have to work upon the song mix that I have been told to make. I quickly turned on my laptop, and started working on the task. It was damn difficult working with one hand, but I still managed to finish the work by 9.10am. Vaibhav was already there to receive me, and was busy with watching TV and enjoying the Aaloo Parantha made by Mummy, and me the poor son was busy working with laptop with one fractured hand. I cursed him for not having any work to do and we got ready for leaving the home.

Vaibhav dropped me directly to the music department of college and he moved to our college. It was really surprising for me that the department was already alive by the sound of music and the dancers practicing their songs at this point of time. It was 9.30 till I reached the gate of the big hall of music department. As soon as I opened the main door, I saw Ms. Pooja standing in front of me.
“I knew that you are such a lazy type of person, it was written on your poor face, mujhe kal hi lag gya tha ki  tum kisi ke time ki value hi nahi samajhte. I have already told these girls that you are with the wrong song artist.” She directly fired up on me.
I was just lost in her eyes. I was just looking at her with a blank face, I didn’t said anything, just continuously looking into her eyes. She was looking beautiful in her white Salwar- Kameez, embroider by dark blue threads, and the red duppata ties across her body was making her look gorgeous. After having a hint that she didn’t making any effect on me, she clapped in front of my face. The sound of clap broke my dream and I was again in this overcrowded world. She begins with her scolding again-“And I am sure that you must not have done the song…..” Before she could complete the sentence, I handed over the song mix CD to her.
“Now what is that? Are you done with it?” She was surprised. I nodded. She didn’t say anything and moved back to the beauty queen standing at the far corner of the hall. I just followed her. We reached to our practice place. Beauty queen was already practicing their with her Apple iPod in ears. *It looks like these costly gadgets are really just meant for the beautiful people like her.* She looked at me and passed a sweet smile, I waved my hand in response. I turned towards Isha and Tanya in hope of same response but it was of no use, they were still busy in their gossips.

We were already nearly 45 minutes late so we quickly begin with practice. As soon as they heard the song mix, Maanvi said-“Wowww.. That is awesome. This is exactly what I want, thank you so much Aditya, you have done excellent job.” I looked at Miss Pooja and said thanks to Maanvi. Ms. Pooja was not showing any kind of interest in praising my work, I felt bad. She signaled the three girls for getting ready for the practice, I occupied the seat of the sound controller. Ms. Pooja was really a gorgeous dancer. Her steps are so clear, with perfect cut, and the perfect movements. Her body was moving beautifully with the lyrics of the song. Her figure was perfect. Her body was mowing as she was instructing it. Her red dupatta was flying in air and making circles as she was moving her body. Hope I could dance with her, holding her in my hands.

♫ ♫ ♫ Kuch Khaas hai
      Kuch Paas hai
      Ek Ajnabee Ehsaas hai
      Yeh Dooriya, Nazdeekiya
      Kuch Hass Padi Tanhaiya
      Kya yeh khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai,
      Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
      Haan hai shayad,
      Kya yeh bahar hai, kya intezaar hai,
      Shayad yeh pyaar hai,
      Pyaar hai shayad……
♫ ♫ ♫ 

I was lost in the music, the song, its lovely lyrics, her dance, her eyes, her hairs, her cute face, her voice, her instructions, her notebook, her camera, her music system, Awww….. What was going on my mind, does she know any kind of magic, that is making effect on me, or it is my poor heart which is lost again. I was not able to control it, my heart was flying in another world…….

0 comments:

Post a Comment