Sunday, August 21, 2011

Recovering Pleasure………



At last I am going back to my home. In the evening doctors checked me and granted permission for taking me back to home. It was a good feeling when your doctor give you discharge ticket and you leave behind all the pathetic environment of hospital. My mom-dad and my friends were there to take me back. Off course I was missing Simmy at that moment but now I was trying to be strong enough, Thanks Dii!! I moved back to my home with a fractured hand, and a still recovering body. Doctor Sinha has instructed my parents to take care about me and my medicines.

I was feeling like a prince coming back to home. All my neighbors came out of their home to welcome me. *It feels good to see that people care for you, specially your neighbor’s daughters.* My Grand Maa was desperately waiting for me at home, as soon as I entered into home she hugged me and showered her love and blessings in form of kisses all over my forehead. However I managed to free myself from her arms and quickly got into my room. Huff.. It feels like a God. People all around you and they take care of your each and every request. I was in a kinda enjoying all this things, but the biggest problem is my fractured hand, I have to move with it carefully wherever I go.

I could not stay away too long from college, so after a week, I started going back to my favorite place, my college. I was not being able to drive so Vaibhav has the responsibility to take me to the college. College main bhi main kisi VIP ki tarah treat kiya ja raha tha. My classmates are treating like an innocent child and my teachers were also in mood of helping me a lot. Megha have the responsibility of taking care for my studies and she always made sure that I could not feel lacking somewhere in such conditions. I have everyone with me, except Simmy. I tried to call her, but her phone was still left non-replied. She must be busy due to her father’s operation, I can just hope that he will be fine soon and Simmy will be back soon. Although I am having everything with me but still I was missing her.

Our seniors are now planning a fresher’s party for us, we were glad to know about that. After the type of behavior we have showed to our seniors, we were not pretty sure that they will be willing to give us a party. It was good news for all of us because we have not enjoyed any thing after coming from the Jaipur tour, so we are having a chance for something really enjoyable.  Our classmates were desperately waiting for this occasion, specially Nishit, he is trying to show that he is the most responsible person in the class, and he can handle all the tasks at his own. The party was scheduled after two weeks, so we were left with very less time for our preparations, I wonder how our seniors will manage all this things in such a small time period. However they have provided us the guidelines for the party but still Nishit trying to dominate over all. I tried to cooperate as much as possible but Vaibhav was not really happy with the behavior of Nishit, hope they will not mess up the whole situation.

Seniors have told us to prepare some good items from our side, they were preparing at their own level, and strictly told us to cooperate with the guidelines which they have provided us for fresher’s party, like the dress code, some dance numbers, some games, some individual presentations, and most important guidelines regarding the Mr. and Ms. Fresher competition. We have to submit our names for this competition as soon as possible so that Seniors can make their arrangements accordingly. I was very disappointed as one of my assets has been fractured, so there is no way I can take part in any of the high movement activities. My classmates insisted me to perform a rocking song but I ignored them.*I hope if Simmy would be here, I would have performed a rocking song, but as she was not here to accompany me, I was not very much interested in that*
Our teachers are already angry with our class on this note, *Why on earth we are never been able to satisfy our teachers* they keep on telling us-“Concentrate on your studies, yeh parties toh roz-roz hoti rehti hai.” Now how can we tell them that this thing is more then a party for us, it is something that will give strength to our friendship, relations etc.

The beauty queen of class Maanvi*tag awarded by the boys* have been interested in performing a dance with two more girls Isha and Tanya. They decided to get it choreographed by the new dance teacher of our university, Miss. Pooja. People were talking about our new dance teacher that she is damn beautiful, and she is the hot list of many of the desperate young teachers. I got the chance to join them for the visit to the new hot dance teacher, reason being, I was the only techy available in the poor biological world of our class who can make a rocking fusion of song and I was glad that my knowledge about technology have awarded me many a times. We headed towards the music section of our university and to my surprise I was visiting first time to this place. It was a very classy structured building placed just near our campus, but I was so busy with girls that I have never noticed it before. It was just like heaven for me, all over beautiful girls were practicing different modes of dances, some working on Katthak, some on Salsa, and some others on Hip hop, that was a real sweet pie for my thirsty eyes. The beauty queen must be tensed about her position after watching the status of beautiful girls available in our university, Lucky boys we are.

Though I was missing Simmy, but there were some pleasant advantages when your love is not around, you can look at the beauties around you, chat with the beautiful girls, and the most important, you can have a temporary girlfriend too, it depends on your skill and talent, lol.. I was too good at that. Simmy was not here but still I was waiting for her call, Simmy please come back soon, someone is missing you a lot.

So finally something reenergized me back, I was trying to divert my mind from all the shit I have faced in the past few days, and was ready to recollect my attitude and strength so that I can enjoy at the fullest. I can just hope that Simmy will be fine, but was eagerly waiting to talk to her. Meanwhile we were busy in the Fresher’s party preparation, and as I was not completely ok so I was not having lot more work to do, other then watching the beautiful princes dancing in front of me, but I was not able to watch Nishit dominating over all, I have to do something. I tried to enjoy everything, every moment, every minute with my friends, but someone special was missing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment